fulfilling our mission, we will adhere to the following core beliefs:
- The ultimate goal of education is to cultivate in each learner a
lifelong passion for learning.
- That each learner’s academic potential is most fully realized through a
challenging and varied multilevel curriculum integrating the latest
technologies combined with the appropriate support.
- Children learn best in a respectful, supportive community of trust
where each learner’s learning needs and abilities are understood and
accommodated as fully as possible.
- Intellectual growth requires not only the acquisition of knowledge, but
its application in analytical, creative, and expressive ways that make learning
meaningful to the learner.
- Physical and emotional health is critical to the development of each
learner’s personal potential.
- Each learner’s life is enriched in a diverse community where differences
among people are accepted, recognized, and celebrated.
- The school shares with families the responsibility for fostering in
each learner strength of character, a sense of personal responsibility, and an
attitude of faith, reverence, and acceptance of others.
- The development of moral leadership in each learner should include
instilling a commitment to use one’s knowledge, skills and resources in the
service of others within the community in order to promote and foster positive
- The transformation of teaching institutions into active and cooperative
- Developing the school to serve as a hub for promoting educational,
environmental, social and cultural awareness within the community at large.